BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 27, 2008

Random Pics

My ever so cute Redsox fan!
Adriana absolutely loves her big brother. Sometimes I wonder about the spacing between my children, but then sometimes you just don't have a choice. I'm so lucky to have them!

Justus getting ready for the next powerlifting competition.


I thought this picture was so cute. Justus is telling Adriana to say "Cheese"


Grandpa Bob and Grandma Michelle visited this weekend.


Adriana snuggling with Grandma Michelle. It was getting close to nap time.






1 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

I got to see Justus and Adriana at daycare yesterday when I picked Emmy up from preschool...I bet those two cause all sorts of trouble together!! haha They were so cute, though, getting ready to go outside and play. Justus was very protective of her in all the chaos!