BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 30, 2009

Sick Kids

On Tuesday night, Adriana had a fever so we gave her some motrin and sent her to bed. We thought maybe it was because of her teeth. Then on Wednesday I didn't get to see the kids because I'm in class all night and Thursday I didn't see them much because I'm also in class that night too. I knew that her voice was getting hoarse and both her and Justus had runny noses and coughs. Well that night they both had rough nights so I thought I better get them to the Dr. before the weekend came. Well they both had ear infections, bronchiolitis and RSV. They didn't actually test Justus for RSV, but assumed that since Adriana was positive that he would likely have it too. My poor babies. I hope they start feeling better soon.

0 comments: