BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Catch Up

Wow, it's been a long time since I've actually posted anything about my family. Back in January I had my Preliminary exam and then 2 weeks after it I had my interview, but I did just fine. I'm so happy with my Program! My classes keep me very busy and I also supervise undergrads who volunteer to help with our research.

For Valentine's Day this year, Rob surprised me with a gift for each sense. Taste - Better than Sex cake; Smell- candle; Hearing - IPOD; Sight - roses; Touch - a gift certificate for a massage. I absolutely loved it all!! Thanks so much Honey!!



My advisor took a trip to London & Taiwan for the research we're working on. While she was gone I got to play "Professor" for one of her classes, ha! What's really cool is that she got to meet with Richard Bowlby, John Bowlby's son. John Bowlby is notable for his interest in child development and his pioneering work in attachment theory (this is what I study.) She also brought me back some goodies! Thanks Dr. N.

I recently was awarded a $300 Educational Psychology Grant to use toward my trip to Canada in August. Yay!!


Here's a pic of the kids up on their pedestals! Oreo cookies too!


Last week was Spring Break for Dantae, Rob and I. At the end of it we took a trip to the Hills for Rob's Grandpa Bob's 80th Birthday party. It was nice to see some of our friends while we were out there.

Here are some pics with Grandma Georgia.




On the way home we stopped for a short break and took a picture by the Missouri River. Guess this is our new family portrait. :D

I apologize for this post not being put together too well, but I'm a busy woman these days! Love to you all!

0 comments: