BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dvorak/Becker Wedding

I am very excited to announce that my sister-in-law is now Mrs. Nathan Becker! It was a beautiful ceremony that took place on September 26th in Pierre, SD. Ana of course had to fall and sort of get a black eye the Thursday night before the wedding. I must say I was pretty pleased with how my children did at the ceremony. Dantae was a junior usher, Justus was a ringbearer, Adriana was a flowergirl, Rob was a groomsmen and I was one of the matron of honors.
I did not take many pictures because I didn't want to keep track of my camera, but here are some of them. I didn't take time to edit any of them.


The hairstylist had curled Ana's hair all up, but after deciding the pins weren't going to hold because of her very fine hair she put it in a pony. She got some pretty glitter put in it too.





Here is Justus getting dressed.


Our gorgeous Bride and handsome Groom, Sara & Nathan!


Justus at the reception.


My step-brother-in-law Chris and step-niece-in-law Karen.



Bob & Michelle Dvorak


Bob & June Dvorak





Daddy & his girl dancing!


Uncle Nathan & Lexi

Aunt Crystal & Dantae dancin!


Uncle James & Ana dancing!

0 comments: