BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 2, 2010

Ultrasound Pics

My first routine ultrasound was performed on July 1st. For those of you who don't know we like to wait to announce our pregnancies because of previous miscarriages. I think we try to wait until at least 12 weeks even though our 2nd miscarriage occurred in the 15th week. We can't hide it too long though because my chest grows about as much as my belly. Rob was also saying stuff around the kids so I was worried one of them would spill the beans. Anyway, I went to the Dr. for a routine OB appointment on July 12th and she couldn't hear the heartbeat with the fetal doppler so she sent me to Radiology to have an ultrasound done. I was a little nervous(okay probably more than a little), but we saw the heartbeat. Phew!


As far as the due date. According to my LMP(last menstrual period) it would be January 19th(Justus' birthday.) The ultrasound measurements put me at January 9th and since there is more than a week difference the Dr. goes with what the ultrasound says. Oddly enough, our children seem to choose Thursday to be born on, so I'm going with January 6th! :D


The 1st ultrasound pic on July 1st.

The second ultrasound pic on July 12th.

0 comments: