BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 11, 2008

Still Alive

I know it's been quite some time since I've posted. We've been pretty busy around here studying. Rob is taking prelims today and tomorrow and I've been trying to study for the GRE. My mom had came down and was a tremendous help watching the kids so that I could get some good study time in. But she left August 5th and it's slow going now. So now I'm trying to get Rob and I packed to go to Boston on Thursday. He is presenting two posters at the American Psychological Association Convention. When we get back home, Dantae will start school the next day so this past weekend we went to the Fish Hatchery & Aquarium and Kartrax in Yankton. He loved the go karts! Justus, on the other hand, did not. Dantae and I celebrated our birthdays on the 6th and 8th and since we haven't had a party for him we may take him and a couple friends over to the go karts. I can't believe our summer is almost over. Boo-hoo.

Adriana trying to crawl in with the fish.

Feeding the fish.

0 comments: