BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 13, 2008

SF zoo and walk

Yesterday we went to the zoo in Sioux Falls. They had some new stuff, such as pony rides, a cow you can milk and a bridge that goats can use to get to one pen to the other. We also went on the train ride, but I'm not sure it was worth it. We did get to see the "animal hospital" though. It was a fun time. Then in the evening we went out for a walk. We walked to Dad's office, around campus and back home. Dantae got in trouble so I got to ride his bike for a bit. I'm sure it was quite a sight. Sorry the pictures aren't that great.

Today I went to the Brookings Arts Festival. I think the last time I went I only had one child. It was a good time. Thanks so much to my hubby for watching the kids so I could go. Love Ya!













0 comments: