BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A little bit of everything

Hello everyone! Time seems to be flying by since starting school. Justus officially got his 2nd haircut a couple weeks ago. He also got a special surprise. He loves Wow wow wubbzy and Max & Ruby so I got him a Disco Dancin' Wubbzy and a Max & Ruby Halloween video.







This is a picture of Adriana eating some gummy lobsters we got in Boston.


We also celebrated Rob's birthday this weekend. Here is the cake I had made for him. For those of you who don't know, the symbol is the Greek letter Psi for Psychology.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justus looks so handsome with a fresh haircut...I bet the little girls at daycare just love him.

*Crystal

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! My kids love Wubbzy as well. I came across this dance contest on YouTube, you should try and catch Justus dancing - it's a great prize pack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEPEpX8wzr8