BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

School

We've had lots of changes in our household this month. Rob and I both started school. Yep, I was accepted into Grad School just days before classes began. It was a stressful week I must say. So, Justus and Adriana also started "school". Justus is adjusting slowly while Adriana seems to love it! Trust me, I've never seen a little girl get as dirty or dusty as she does from playing outside. Justus...well I have noticed a little collection of rocks in his jacket pockets. Dantae is starting to enjoy 1st grade and we are so proud of the improvements he's had. He is playing soccer again this year too.

1 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

How exiting for you!! What are you going to grad school for?
I take Emmy to preschool at the Kids of Character and I noticed the other day that Adriana and Justus were there...it's SUCH a great daycare, and I know they'll both love it. :)