BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

Trip to Toronto - Part One

I've been bad about keeping up with my blog so I may just post pictures and you can guess what they are, ha! Anyway, Rob and I took a trip to Toronto in August to present at the American Psychological Association Conference. I made sure we did our fair share of sightseeing!

This is a picture of the rocks at the bottom of the American Falls.

Rob and I doing the Maid of the Mist tour.

Wine tasting!



Rob and I at the Niagara River's Whirlpool and Rapids.



Niagara River's Whirlpool and Rapids.



Ice Wine!!



A floral clock.





Falls.






Cable car ride over the whirlpool and rapids. We didn't do this.


The American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.

Me getting ready to run the 5K!


A coyote that wanted to run with us.

Ariel and I at the 5K!

The Hockey Hall of Fame

The Hilton, where we stayed on the 28th and 29th floors.

Doubledecker

The CN Tower

A cable car






0 comments: