BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ana's Stats, Soccer Camp, Weddings

An update on Adriana. A week before turning 25 months she had her 2 year well check. She weighed 28 lbs (65%) and was 37" tall (97%)! That's my girl, tall and slender! She had one shot that Rob said she didn't even cry about. The nurse had given her a sticker before the shot and that was all it took to distract her. I didn't take her because I had taken Dantae in earlier that day for his weight check and he was at 62lbs.
Speaking of Dantae, he was lucky enough to attend soccer camp in Pierre with his uncle Wyatt in June. Thank You Gini.
Rob and I have also been attending our fair share of weddings this summer. We've been invited to 5 and have attended 3 so far. Those being located in Omaha, NE, Hartington, NE and Pierce, NE. It's been fun! But the most interesting one will be September 26th in which my whole family will be participating. I can only hope my children will perform their assigned role without any major problems. ;-)

Dantae and Trey in their soccer jerseys.

0 comments: