BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th was an eventful day. My sweet father-in-law was up bright and early digging holes to help put up a fence. When Rob joined in, each kid got their turn taking a spin on the post hole digger. It was alot of work and I am so thankful for all the help we had. Thank You so much Bob. Rob and his Dad also made a little pad to put our grill on. Before it dried we all had to put a print on it. Justus was sleeping at the time so Grandpa carried him out and we stuck a foot in. He slept the whole time. We also enjoyed eating boisenberries off the trees. Justus was barefoot and his feet were all purple. I should've gotten a picture. Later on, we lit some small fireworks and saved a few for dark. Unfortunately, Grandpa was lighting some sparklers for Dantae to do and the sparklers took off burning his hand. I hope everyone else had a safe 4th of July.




My father-in-law digging a hole.




Justus' contribution.




Stirring up the cement.

They're pouring the cement in the hole.

The poles are up.

And the finished product, yay!




Our hand or footprints.



Dantae with sparklers.






My father-in-laws burned hand.

1 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

Hey! Welcome to the blog world! :) I still can't believe how big Justus is. . . he looks SO grown up! And that pic of Dantae with his soccer stuff is super cute! How did he like soccer? I've been thinking of signing Peyton up since she's 5 now, but I'm not ever sure where to start. Are you going to be doing swimming lessons again this summer? It's so hard to believe that Adriana is over a year old already. . . time goes TOO fast!