BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2008

R.I.P. Tyson

I believe Rob and I's first dog together will be put to rest today. When Rob first brought him to me, he was a cute fluffy little puppy and I was told he won't get too big. Wouldn't you know it, he grew to be more than 100 lbs. He was our "Big Boy". One of my favorite memories is when Rob was gone to Basic Training and I was sitting on the couch crying because I missed him so and Tyson brought over a toy to get me to play with him.(it was a good distraction) We had some really good times with this dog. We will miss him. We Love You Tyson.


2 comments:

Torey said...

Sorry to hear about your dog. :(

Anonymous said...

Hello Sweetie,
I love coming to this page to check on how you all are doing. I am hanging in there and with any luck will atleast last 2 more weeks on bed rest without going insane. I hope your trip goes well and Dante has a good start at school. We miss you all and take care please!!!

Lonea